Hello... well it is now Tuesday, Jan 27, 2009 - three days after surgery and I'm doing well I think. My eyeball is more sore today than it has been thus far but I guess that is to be expected. I also have quite a bit of numbness around my eye itself. Which I understand can occur from this kind of surgery. All in all I think my surgeons did a phenominal job. I go see the eye surgeon tomorrow afternoon for a follow-up visit. I think she will be pleased with my progress. You know, I really was expecting this orbital decompression surgery to be much worse on me after reading all the info on the internet I could find and even from what the doctors had told me. But I tell you, the pain is tolerable (at least for me). I get tired easy, and the docs have been instructed me not to overdo or do any strenuous activities so I am taking it easy ... for the most part. ;-) But I am happy I am doing well, because I just hate being sick or not feeling well.
Oh, and a huge thank you to my team at work for sending Joyce over with some great food yesterday afternoon! And even though I am doing pretty good, you all were right I don't feel much like cooking so the food is very welcome! Thanks so much!
Oh, and a huge thank you to my team at work for sending Joyce over with some great food yesterday afternoon! And even though I am doing pretty good, you all were right I don't feel much like cooking so the food is very welcome! Thanks so much!
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. https://yaldoeyecenter.com
ReplyDeleteДобрый день! Если не поздно, то я красилась Lebel в парикмахерской в Бибирево. Великолепно все сделали, теперь вся сияю! Очень советую!
ReplyDeleteДоброе время суток! Восхитительный пост. Спасибо за то, что поделились. Самые последние истории о сосновых окнах и дверях https://svoknavdnh.mirtesen.ru/. Еще глянь здесь: архитектурные сообщения на этом сайте., купить деревянное окно для дачи дешево, евроокна из дерева купить останкино, Деревянные евроокна в офис, дерево-алюминиевые евроокна со стеклопакетом останкино
ReplyDelete